Involution Digital’s Team…
Dave Presher, President & CEO
- Leader in Entertainment and Media for over 20 years
- Known for his “Oh Wow’s”
- Expert in Strategy, Branding, Innovation, Sales & Leadership
- Senior Manager in Television, Radio, Digital and Professional Sports
- Known for Attracting & Building Teams
- A True Innovator with Creative Concepts
Paige Blankenship, Vice President of Marketing
- Award Winning Executive
- Over 20 years experience in Marketing & Business
- Extensive Experience with Integrated Media Campaigns
..including Digital, Social, TV, Radio & Print
- Principal owner of Orange Crush Project Marketing
Sandra Lombardo, Client Services Director
- Innovative Problem Solver
- Client Growth Specialist
- Excels with Campaign Execution
- Organizational Guru
- High Level of Emotional Intelligence
- Talent for Quickly Mastering New Technology
Sara Gabriella, Content & Communications Director
- Over 15 years experience as a Copywriter specializing in Digital Marketing Content
- Over 10 years of experience as a content producer: including Television, Media, Social Media, and New Media
- Published Columnist covering Social Good, Arts and Entertainment
- Published Poet
- Entertainment Professional: Screenwriter, Actor, Producer and Host
- Co-founder of Finesse Media, serving as Content Director and Chief Communications Officer
- Host and Script Live Events
Sara is a creative genius who is equally at ease working in network television, blogging from her lap top, performing, or addressing a roomful of marketing executives on SMO and Engagement. Whether working in collaboration with a team, or solo, Sara is an inventive and inspired content producer with a natural ability to express your brand’s story on the web or on the page, on-stage or on-camera.
Sara’s breadth of experience encompasses: Co-founder and Content Director of Finesse Media, the Arts and Entertainment industry, Fashion, Media, Writing and Teaching. Sara began her career in Entertainment writing for Television in Los Angeles, and ended up working in all aspects of the industry from Film and Television production behind the scenes, to the most prestigious talent agencies in the business, to performing on-camera and on-stage.
Whether it is working as a corporate copywriter in San Francisco, publishing her fourth column, having her poetry published or drafting dynamic, hip marketing copy, Sara is a well-rounded content producer with a breadth of professional experience that spans the vast gap from online marketing to the most creative and artistic of genres.
Sara expanded her production resume to include live events after coming to Las Vegas and transitioning into live entertainment. When up front hosting, or behind the scenes writing scripts and producing; Sara runs events that inspire and impress.
Sara proudly adds entrepreneurship to her list of accomplishments with her first business venture, Finesse Media. Whether as a literary specialist for Americorp, teaching students in South Central Los Angeles, or covering social good organizations and programs as a columnist, Sara has always valued using her talents to promote positive change. She continues that legacy with Involuiton Digital, as she helps revive the business, media, technology, and entertainment communities through content and event production. Whether online in the digital space, or offline in the event space, Sara is proud to be a dynamic part of it all.
Darren Presher, Vice President of Financial Affairs
- Certified Public Accountant
- Partner for Delagnes, Mitchell & Linder, LLP
- Specializes in Taxation & Financial Planning
Daniel Presher, Secretary & Vice President of Legal Affairs
- Owns his own Law Firm
- Expert in a number of specific Legal Areas